- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla Pumpkin Spice
- 1 tablespoon Hawaiian Vanilla Extract
- 1½ sticks (¾ cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15-oz) can Libby's 100% pure pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 325°F Grease two 8 x 4-inch loaf with cooking spray
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, vanilla pumpkin spice. Whisk until well combined; set aside.
- In another bowl beat the butter and sugar on until just blended. Add in the eggs one by one mixing well in between. Add in the pumpkin and extract and mix mix mix.
- Sift in the flour mixture and mix together until there are no flour clumps left.
- Place the batter into the prepared loaf pans, dividing evenly, and bake for 65 – 75 minutes, or until a toothpick placed in the center to check comes out clean. Let the loaves cool in the pans for about 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.